Saturday 17 September 2011

Yes Folks, He Really Is THAT Useless





I have sent off 2 emails today, 2 complaints, with proof of the attacks I am still expected to contend with from some of the simpletons left in the Party. Here's what they said:

Adam,

Please find attached yet another screenshot showing that I am STILL being lied about and attacked by senior members and Officials of the Party. Why is nothing being done about their behaviour?

Paula Wood



Adam,


Please find attached an updated screenshot of the one I sent you earlier. How many complaints do I have to make before you do something about the constant lies, rumours and attacks I am having to put up with?

The evidence I have sent you shows that at least two senior members/officials are in clear breach of the Constitution. How can you use the Constitution to suspend me but not them.

I suggest that you either take action straight away against these people or Officially withdraw my suspension and declare it null and void with immediate effect.

Paula Wood

Although Adam's email seems to work perfectly well when he wants to send me a begging letter, it would seem that it is somewhat selective. Therefore I decided to also send him a text message:

Sat, Sep 17, 2011, 15:12:

I have sent you two screenshots, yet again proving that both Bob Taylor and Rachel Firth are in breach of the Constitution. How many complaints do I have to make before you do anything?

I suggest you either take action against them or officially declare my suspension null and void with immediate effect.

Paula Wood

His reply received at 15:23:

I am working in Barnsley on the election. I am engaged with other activists doing positive campaigning. I will deal with this when I get time. I have offered you a date next week for a hearing. A

My reply to him, sent 15:29:

And I have replied to you about it. Maybe if you checked your email once in a while you would know that. My hearing has nothing to do with my complaints anyway. As for positive campaigning, I would have been there myself as I was in January had you sorted this out. Obviously the rules are different for the inner circle.

His reply, received at 15:43:

I shall check my email when I get time. Now if you will forgive me, I have work to do. A

Roughly translated, I shall ignore you and your complaints yet again as I am currently spending time with people who are so far up Griffin's arse that they shit little Harrington shaped turds and they are of more importance to me and the Party than anyone else regardless of complaints or not.

Trust me, this is now the blog of someone who genuinely couldn't care less. It's open season now. If this complete farce is not sorted out sooner rather than later, you will ALL see just how much of a bitch I can be when pushed too far.

I warned you not to mess with me today. Now where did I put that number for the BBC and The Sun? ;o)


Oh, don't forget to keep checking the Timeline page as I will update it as and when needed.






No comments: