Tuesday 4 October 2011

Silly Danny Cooke - Whoops-a-Daisy

This particular article is in retaliation of the lovely Danny Cooke publishing my personal phone number on Facebook next to the heading of Lancaster Unity Reporter, yet again ensuring that he is in breach of the current Constitution. (I have obviously edited out my number):




Now before anyone chastises me for posting the following picture, the person who sent it to me actually got it from the gorgeous Danny Cooke's Facebook profile. I believe there is a second part to this flyer, but as the people on it are not on my "hit list" I will not be putting it on here.



Now there will also be people out there who will accuse me of being God knows what for even thinking about putting this on here, to them I say, get a grip and step outside the box for a second.

The Kitchens I will not waste my time on apart from to say, my issue is not with what they do or did, my issue is with them being placed in senior Party positions and being permitted to stand as candidates considering what they do or did. End of. I will refer to them though by comparison.

As for the gorgeous Daniel. The reasoning is similar to that of the Kitchens though slightly different. While his closet skeleton may not be a big or as spectacular as the Kitchens, what we must remember it that this photo was taken and posted on Facebook a week before this year's elections, after he had been declared as candidate.

Many would say in the case of the Kitchens, that it was the fault of the Party, knowing the details of their little cottage industry, for appointing them to the positions they did. In Danny's case though, this little corker was done after the fact.

Who, in their right minds, would knowingly pose for a picture like that a week before elections when they are members of a Party which is consistantly under attack at every given opportunity. Danny simply gave them another stick to beat the Party with.

I remember when an article came out soon after the photo was published, all the Grifftards were up in arms that someone had "lifted" the picture from a Facebook profile and was now using it to attack the Party. Well, call me crazy but, why did no-one think to confront Danny, plus others who had posed for similar photos, for being so utterly stupid as to 1. Pose for them in the first place and 2. Allow the to be published on Facebook?

The blame cannot lie with those who would use them against the Party, the blame has to lie firmly at the feet of those who are in them, they were the ones that published the "ammo", you cannot blame the people who then chose to fire it.

So, was he disciplined for this, as someone who writes a blog would be ( I think you know where I am going with this) and suspended, even expelled? No, of course not, he was promoted to Organiser and then to Deputy Regional Organiser.

One rule for them and another for us? Double standards? Need I say more? No, I didn't think so.

No comments: