Wednesday 5 October 2011

Whoops-a-Daisy - Part Deux

It would seem that I have hit a nerve and upset someone again, obviously I am gutted about this.


I got this link sent to me last night:


Paula The Red Pig


Loving the title, much thought has clearly gone into that one.

The author of the blog, Dirt Digger Red Finder says this:



"All Nationalists should avoid her, over the next few weeks I will reveal why."


Why over the next few weeks sweetheart? surely if I am what you say I am, people deserve to know now, not over the next few weeks.

The blog has been posted on Facebook by this person:



Mike Baines


Lord knows who he is, but he has a lovely brand new profile and 1 photo, it couldn't be that it is a fake profile? surely not.


Anyway, I will be watching to see what happens with great interest.

No comments: