Monday 10 October 2011

Earth Calling Dingbat......... Come In Dingbat......

It would seen that some of the people who visit this blog suffer with selective reading.

According to the latest hate blog aimed at me I have admitted to sending the gorgeous Danny Cooke some text messages. No shit Sherlock, I admitted it 4 days ago.

Here is the link to the latest article in which they drop this latest bombshell (insert face palm smiley here):


The Pig admits sending the texts

Quotes from the article include:


"The woman is obsessed and when this becomes public we are in no doubt that with her BNP background her husbands businees will suffer greatly from this."


Hmmm, is 9 texts in 10 months an obsession? I will let you be the judge of that.


"As you can see the text she has sent to the official who she says she has a hatred for are fast and furious.She has attempted to get out of this by claiming she had text him to change his profile picture on facebook for one that he looked "gorgeous" in."


The texts are fast and furious? Again, 9 texts in 10 months??????


I have tried to get out of what exactly by "claiming" the texts were about him changing his profile picture on Facebook? That's what the texts were about, I have no reason to lie about it.


In fact, look what I have ;o)



Well, slap me sideways, it's Melted Welly confirming what the texts were about.

So there you go selective readers, I haven't lied AGAIN, fancy that. 

I think that anyone with even half a brain cell can see exactly who is telling the truth and who is telling porky pies.

No comments: