Wednesday 14 September 2011

As You Wish Mr Taylor

This is a screenshot I found in my email inbox this morning:



These comments are attached to a picture of me literally trying to stop traffic on one of my now infamous, nights out. 

I have scrubbed out the last comment as it refers to a friend of mine who is currently going through a difficult time and to show it on here just wouldn't be cricket. The same comment does make reference to me apparently going to the papers about a certain court case last year which is so ludicrous, I am not even going to give it blog space.

Suffice to say, the man (and I use that term loosely) who has accused me of that isn't playing with a full deck at the moment and a text has been sent to him this morning telling him to stop peddling his lies.

Anyhoo, back to the subject at hand.

Bob "Thick As Two Short Planks" Taylor tells me to take a screen shot of his comment, well I guess it would be rude not to after he asked so nicely.

What you don't seem to realise Knobert is that I don't need to take it. It is only lunchtime and I have already had 4 different people send it to me, you silly, thicker than the average bear cretin.

Now, to the seriously funny bit. A comment that almost had me doubled up on the floor. Melted welly claiming that I am jealous of her.

Have they substituted the air in Yorkshire for delusion gas? Jealous of what exactly? jealous that you are with Danny? maybe a little at first, however, after seeing what a genuinely nasty piece of work he can be, not any more. Although having said that, he has looked particularly handsome on some of his pictures recently, but NO, no thank you.

Hmmm so jealous of what else? She makes a reference to the way I look, so it must be that. I must be jealous of her looks.

Don't get me wrong, I am no looker, never really have been, I am overweight, have more tattoos than most men and am probably desperately in need of a make over. 

But to be attacked for my appearance by someone who looks like this, well, that's just taking the biscuit surely:











I don't doubt that following this post that the gloves will be off and a number of people will make their feelings about me perfectly clear.

The thing that makes me chuckle though and I have said it previously on here, I only attack people who attack me. Almost everything on this blog is reactionary so stop giving me things to react to, it's not rocket science is it.

Finally, I would like to wish the gorgeous Danny Cooke all the best as it has been announced that he is standing as a candidate in the St Helens ward by-election over in Barnsley.

He will need all the luck he can get as he has about as much chance of winning as I have of being welcomed with open arms over there to help them leaflet lol.

No comments: