Thursday 6 October 2011

Did She Fall Or Was She Pushed?

There seems to be a rumour flying around that I was expelled and that the email cancelling my membership that I sent yesterday was merely a ruse to cover this up.


Here is the screenshot of the email I received last night from Adam Walker:


If I had been expelled why would Adam have sent me this? I know that it is the same email he sends to everyone but even so, why bother sending it if I have already received an expulsion letter?


Fingers crossed that my expulsion is true and that we have simply crossed mail, mine done via email his done via snail mail. I might even receive it today. I do hope so because even though I got in there first, I was always desperate to have an expulsion letter to frame.

I remember people used to be "Proud to be on the list", now it seems that people are "Proud to have been expelled".



If I do get it today I shall post a pic later :o)


I've not been this excited waiting for the postman since I was anxiously awaiting delivery of some blonde/brown, 18 inch hair extensions in 2002, after I had regrettably had my hair cut short.


Edit: 09.49


Ooooooo I have just read my new attack blog:


Paula The Red Pig

Apparently I was expelled for the "stalking" and "pest texting" of a Yorkshire Official.


Hmmmmm, well obviously the Yorkshire Official is Danny Cooke and I sent him maybe 6 or 7 texts telling him he needed to change his profile picture on Facebook. I can't remember the photo he had now, but he had uploaded one that he looked gorgeous in, so I suggested he should change it.


Stalking and pest texting??? Oh, I know, I'll check my phone statements and see how many times I have contacted him in the last 10 months. Be back soon with stats lol


Ok, I'm back, here we go ;o)




Awwww bless, Melted Welly has stuck her oar in. Let me tackle her comment. Official letter on my blog? yes, did that, so what.


Abusive texts to an Official? nope didn't do that, obviously they will be producing these texts to prove their claims.

Why would I abuse him by text, where's the fun in one to one abuse when I can abuse him on here for everyone to see? Stupid cow, good Lord.



As for the texts, what was it? oh yes, stalking. I looked at my Vodafone account online and called them to double check. They can't go back as far as January, they can only retrieve itemisation as far as June. They confirmed that no calls or texts had been made to Danny's number ending 727168 until September, here are the shots from my online bill:








Wow, 9 texts in 10 months, that's proper stalking that is. Idiots.


If it turns out they are referring to texts I have sent Adam Walker, then yes, hands held up, some of them were abusive to a degree, that might have something to do with the fact that he is totally fecking useless.


I have also just received my post. There is a Builders Supplies invoice, an invoice from the book-keepers and the tax renewal for my car. 


Still no expulsion letter :o(


Oh well, I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow then.

No comments: