Wednesday 24 August 2011

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

And my actions tomorrow morning will speak volumes.

Following a very quiet period and thinking that everything was just plodding along as it should, I get sent this:



Now I have never had a bad word to say about Jock Shearer, in fact I thought I always got on well with him, clearly I was wrong.

Now the thing that has me literally fuming is the fact that I was suspended for 3 months because of things I am supposed to have said on my Facebook profile and on this blog.

Let us not forget that this blog was only set up AFTER my complaints had been ignored for 4 months and only to prove that the things being said about me were lies.

So I get suspended for that, yet the same Party Officials I complained about and now also Jock, are STILL circulating complete lies about me.

I have sent Adam Walker an email demanding that something is done about this immediately, otherwise, tomorrow morning I will be visiting my local police station and making a formal complaint for harassment and libel.

Excuse my French, I have put up with this bullshit for too long now and I have genuinely had enough.


In addition, these people claim to have proof to back up their claims and also that I am supposed to have been hacking people's computers?????

For the love of God, again I beg you, let's see this proof you have. Post it on your FB profiles, start your own blog, something, anything but let people see it.



Or at the very least have the kahunas to come to me directly instead of trying to ruin my life behind my back you cowards.

No comments: